广州喝茶资源

180 Public and Private Sector Workers To Graduate From MIND

first_img180 Public and Private Sector Workers To Graduate From MIND EducationDecember 14, 2015Written by: Judith A. Hunter RelatedBreadnut Hill Primary in St. Ann To Be Upgraded Advertisements RelatedEducation Ministry Personnel urged to prepare for changes under DSS FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail center_img One hundred and eighty public and private sector workers, who have successfully completed professional development programmes at the Management Institute for National Development (MIND), will graduate during a ceremony to be held on Saturday, December 12, at the Institute’s Old Hope Road campus.Minister of Health, Hon. Horace Dalley, will deliver the keynote address at the 16th annual graduation and awards function, which will get underway at 4:00 p.m. under the theme: ‘Supporting Public Sector Transformation Through Training for Public Service Excellence’.Of the graduating cohort, 90 per cent are from Ministries, Agencies and Departments of Government, while the remaining 10 per cent are from the private sector.They will be awarded postgraduate, associate of science degrees and diplomas, as well as professional certificates in 10 selected programmes of study.Client Relations and Marketing Manager at MIND, Shawnette Henry, told JIS News that MIND is pleased to celebrate this milestone achievement as part of the Public Service Modernisation and Transformation process.“Public sector transformation is a critical linchpin for national development and MIND remains committed to developing a competent public sector towards the realisation of our national Vision 2030,” she said.Ms. Henry noted that “this cadre of distinguished, brilliant MIND-trained professionals possess the skills, competencies and capabilities that will impact good governance, facilitate improved performance, engender practices and behaviours that will create and advance a transformed, efficient, responsive and modern public service.MIND is the Government of Jamaica’s public service training institute mandated to provide leadership development and management training that respond to the needs of the public service and support the modernisation and transformation thrust of Government. RelatedPedestrian Shelter for Esher Primary Story HighlightsOne hundred and eighty public and private sector workers, who have successfully completed professional development programmes at the Management Institute for National Development (MIND), will graduate during a ceremony to be held on Saturday, December 12, at the Institute’s Old Hope Road campus.Minister of Health, Hon. Horace Dalley, will deliver the keynote address at the 16th annual graduation and awards function, which will get underway at 4:00 p.m. under the theme: ‘Supporting Public Sector Transformation Through Training for Public Service Excellence’.Of the graduating cohort, 90 per cent are from Ministries, Agencies and Departments of Government, while the remaining 10 per cent are from the private sector.last_img read more

Apply to become a facilitator for EA online course to Counter Hate Speech in Europe

first_img Tweet +1 ← 16th International Youth Conference European Values for the Future of SEE Countries Share 0 LinkedIn 0 Reddit Similar Stories center_img Netherlands Education Group Fellowship in Amsterdam → July 27, 2018 Published by sanja Apply to become a facilitator for EA online course to Counter Hate Speech in Europe Deadline: 5 August 2018Open to: young people from 18 – 35Venue: 12 August – 20 September 2018, Online Facilitation TrainingDescriptionLed by an experienced trainer, the Facilitation training engages you in small online interactive group sessions with peers from across the world to develop and practice dialogue facilitation, technology, and conflict resolution skills and learn how to guide and deepen cross-cultural discussions and collaborations.The Online Facilitation Training includes the following components:Leadership and initiative: You will have the opportunity to lead a group of learners through the online course on Countering Hate Speech in Europe. You will plan weekly sessions on the basis of European Alternatives’ curriculum and guide students through a dialogue process and challenging group dynamics;Critical thinking and problem solving: You will learn how to become more self aware of your triggers and biases, discuss ‐ assumptions and beliefs, and practice neutrality. You will practice how to bring forth critical thinking in a discussion, and will exchange ideas and knowledge to address common challenges;Cross-cultural collaboration ‐ You will work with international peers and learn about culturally sensitive topics from each other; you will discuss how to approach and lead difficult conversations in multicultural settings;Teamwork: You will work closely with a co-facilitator and will be part ‐ of an international community of professionals and conflict resolution experts.EligibilityBefore applying, here’s what you need to know. They’re looking for people who:Are ready to take part in a 5-week Online Facilitation Training from August 12th to September 20th. The application fee for the training is waived for the applicants;Are ready to commit to facilitating groups of learners of a maximum of 5 hours a week, including 2 hours of conversation, to our Online Course on Countering Hate Speech in Europe starting at the end of October for 6 weeks;Are proficient in English;Have some knowledge of hate speech, human rights, and some experience with facilitation or moderation would be useful.BenefitsThe application fee to the Online Facilitation Course is waived, and a modest stipend for facilitation is included if requirements are met.How to apply?In order to apply, please fill the application form.For more information, please visit the official web page.All applicants will be notified of the selection results at the latest on the second week of August. Pocketlast_img read more

Sol searching

first_imgWould you like to read more?Register for free to finish this article.Sign up now for the following benefits:Four FREE articles of your choice per monthBreaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happensChoose from our portfolio of email newsletters To access this article REGISTER NOWWould you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £5 per week.last_img